My Childish Jottings



"Jealousy is a trait you will overcome as you get smarter, It's okay to have some turbulence, we'll figure it out..."

'E', I know that my words have disappointed you in the past, and far past are those moments, but, you know, I still feel the void in my life, until today... and the only way for me to let go of it, is by writing you even more words to erase the old ones from being seen, at least from being seen by me...


It's not that I am jealous to see you with someone else...
It just pains me to see someone else in that seat that I long to be in.
It saddens my eyes to see the way you look at him when I realise that I was never in front of you.
And I bite my lips in disbelief as I see you kiss him.

If only I could turn back time, I would...
But I am in no place nor position to make that happen.
If only a change of heart could happen, and restart the failed chapters from the first beat...
but I know that it would be nearly impossible, for the only one trapped in the past is me, and only my heart holds the sentiments...
For I am still such an immature "little boy"...
The little boy whose smiles you fell in love with after reading his childish jottings.


Qadeem Zieman


Popular Posts