What More Can I Lose?

 

Yesterday, I had a dream where I accidentally smashed my phone which led to the screen being cracked. I thought that I was the protector, but it was the actual screen itself… I tried my best to send it for a repair, i was in a car on my way to the mall when I found that I was not that bad, yet I was still tearing up and rushing to the store. According to some research that it was apparently about losing money, while another one said that I was about to have a “Big Lost” in my personal life.

“If a person sees his phone screen broken in a dream, this may indicate that he is facing a sudden and great loss that may make his heart sad, especially if the lost thing is dear to himself. If the dream represents an attempt to repair a broken screen, this may reflect the dreamer entering a major crisis in the coming period, but he will find himself ready to make great efforts to overcome this crisis and come out of it safely.

Seeing a damaged mobile screen also expresses deep regret and regret over certain mistakes he has made recently. On the other hand, this vision may be evidence of his feelings of loss and despair in the coming period, with a feeling of failure in performing his duties towards work and family.”

I woke up from that dream thinking that “what can my life take away from me? I have no money, no partner, no parents… what could possibly go wrong?”

But I woke up this morning to think about someone, and I found that it is indeed true… I lost him. Now that I have lost that ‘thing’, what more can I lose?

 


What more can I lose, now that I have lost you?

From my sight, my life, my days and my nights…

I have lost you thoroughly in all places, except for my mind and my heart, where your eyes, smiles, voice, and humour are deeply engraved.

What more can I say when there is no one for me to talk to?

What more can I regret, when the regrets have been said over and over again…

Where do I go without your guidance? For all I know to do were all the  bright ideas of your worldly charm.

 

I don’t need no jewels, no timepieces, no luxury, you were the priceless treasure I ever had…

No trunks of gold could ever decorate these ugly scars of mine for the only remedy for a scratched soul is your kindness, and I have now officially lost that.

I shall only read the book to make me feel close to you, and write more passages to hopefully find a way out of this mess that I had created.

And, I shall fantasise having you by my side as I had been doing all these whiles to tell you about my horrid days.

 

How can I move on? I hope to find an answer to that question soon…

What should I do, Baba?

Popular Posts